In this Privacy Statement we explain what personal details we collect and use along with the purpose. Because we care about your privacy we collect as little as possible. We happily explain how we handle your personal information.
1. Contact details SG11
Stage Gate 11 B.V., also SG11, is responsible for the processing of the data as shown in this Privacy Statement and is located at Stationsplein ZW 985, 1117 CE in Schiphol. Chamber of Commerce number 63488760.
If you have any questions regarding this Privacy Statement, do not hesitate to contact us via the following details:
Developments are fast, therefore from time to time something may change in the personal details we collect, the way we treat your personal information or the applicable legislation. Either way, in that case we will adjust our Privacy Statement. To ensure you are well informed, we invite you to regularly check this Privacy Statement. In case of radical changes, we will also make you aware of this via our website.
The most recent version of this Privacy Statement can be recognised by the version date at the bottom of this Privacy Statement.
3. Personal information we process
This Privacy Statement is applicable for all persons of whom SG11 collect personal data, with exceptions of persons working at SG11. By that we mean personnel, temporary workers, student trainees, trainees and applicants.
We process personal data:
- That you have shared yourself;
- Generated during your visit at our website and reading our newsletters;
- Which we have derived from other sources, such as business Social Media platforms;
- That you actively provide for example by filling in web forms or during introductory meetings, events, seminars, etc., such as business cards;
- Are available on public business websites.
The personal data provided by you include:
- First and last name;
- Company details;
- Telephone number;
- Email address;
- Information given on issued business cards;
- IBAN (if you are a customer of SG11);
- Information about your use of services and products;
- Technical measurement data of equipment such as IP address, MAC address, identifiers in cookies and your surfing behaviour on our websites. For specific information about cookie use, we refer you to our Cookie Statement.
By surfing behaviour, we mean data about your first visit, last visit and current visit, viewed pages and the way in which the website is navigated. But also, whether you open a newsletter or commercial e-mail and on which parts you click.
4. Purpose of use
We use your personal data for the following purposes:
- For carrying out activities as a supplier;
- To execute an agreement in which you have instructed us to deliver one or more products and/or services;
- To call or e-mail you if necessary, to carry out our services;
- To inform you about changes in our services and products;
- To maintain contact with you through updates, (telephone) invitations to events and seminars and sending information that you have requested from us;
- Legal obligations such as information that we need for our tax return;
- Improving our product and service information and carry out targeted marketing campaigns. In marketing campaigns, we do not process special personal data and no confidential data.
If you place an order or request a service, we will at least ask for your contact details. Also, other personal information may be necessary, depending on the nature of the service or product to be delivered. The data is used for invoicing.
5. Analysis of the data
We analyse the following data:
Interaction data: Personal data received from contact between SG11 and you. For instance, about your use of our website or supporting applications. This also applies to offline interactions, such as how many times there has been contact between you and SG11.
Behavioural data: Personal data that SG11 processes about your behaviour, such as your preferences, opinion, wishes and needs. These data can be obtained for instance from your surfing behaviour at our website, you are reading our newsletters or because you have requested information from us. But also, through in-line telephone conversations and e-mail contact with our employee. We will only collect and use information obtained from tracking cookies with your permission, which you can always withdraw.
Creating user statistics: User statistics of the website enables us to get a picture of the number of visitors, the duration of the visit, which parts of the website are being viewed and the click behaviour. It concerns generic reports, without information about individuals. We use the information obtained to improve the website.
6. Storage of personal data
SG11 does not retain personal data for longer than is strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which your data is collected.
We keep the statutory retention period of clients, suppliers and relations after termination of the working relationship:
- First and last name
- Address details
- Telephone number
- Email address
- Order history
We may use service providers (processors) to process your personal data. These service providers only process personal data in our order. We conclude a processing agreement with these processors that meets the requirements set up by the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). There are ICT service providers that support us in keeping our systems safe and stable. We also use third-party services for sending newsletters and commercial e-mails. These are examples of parties that can be designated as processors as referred to in the GDPR.
8. Sharing personal data with third parties
Sometimes it is necessary to share your personal data with third parties. This may be necessary, for example, when executing an agreement and to comply with any legal obligations.
Your personal data will not be shared with third parties for commercial purposes.
Sometimes it may be necessary to pass on your personal data to parties located outside the European Economic Area (EEA). Then, depending on the circumstances of the case, it may be necessary to provide one or more products and/or services.
Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), personal data may only be passed on to parties outside the EEA if an appropriate level is guaranteed for the protection of the personal data or if a specific deviation applies.
The processor outside the EEA who provides us with services when sending online newsletters and mailings and processing data entered on the web forms on our website, is based in the United States and works in accordance with the EU-U.S. Privacy Shield Framework. More information about this can be found at: www.privacyshield.gov/welcome.
9. Automated processing of data
SG11 does not use automated decision making or profiling.
10. Access, rectification and deletion of personal data
Every person can exercise certain rights in respect to his or her personal data based on the law. For example, you have the right to inspect, rectify and delete personal data or you can object the use of your data or requests that this use be restricted. If there are unexpected complaints about how we handle your personal data, you can always contact us.
For all these questions contact us via email@example.com or +31 (0) 88 250 16 00.
You also always have the right to file a complaint with the national supervisory authority, the Dutch Data Protection Authority. This can be done via the following link: https://autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/nl/contact-met-de-autoriteit-persoonsgegevens/tip-ons